Welcome to toushenne!
You might be aware of the fact that there used to be an English half of this website. But since my spare time has been reduced to only a few hours per week I decided to (no honestly, I had to) close it down. Below you'll find all the blog posts published and I encourage you to comment on those. I'd love to stay in touch with you!
Your comments are welcome here on toushenne and I encourage you to share your thoughts and personal experience. I also encourage you to disagree or see things differently. I'm sure your point of view will help me and other readers to develop our opinions.
By adding a comment to the Social Marketing Gym, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments are moderated. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation and resist the urge to resubmit your comment. I usually moderate comments within a day.
- Stay On Topic. Please keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Opposing Opinions. I welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from mine. I believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Please remember to write your comments in a supportive, instructional tone.
- Email Address. In order to submit a comment you must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not be published and will used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Names. Nicknames are fine, but I prefer real names for comments. Anyone using keywords will either be edited to match their email name or marked as spam and deleted.
- Links. You may submit a link to your website or blog which will link from your name. You are also free include one link within your comments as long as it is on topic and adds value to the discussion. However, I reserve the right to edit or remove all links including invalid links.
- Language & Grammar. I expect your comments to match the tone of my posts, and will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. I also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Length. Keep your comments short and to the point. You can break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post.
- Legal Responsibility. Each commenter remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.
I won't feed the English pages on this blog any further in future, but if you still feel the need to guest post on toushenne I won't say no to your submission.
Guest posting is known as a great way to generate traffic and show off your skills. But far more important is the fact that it's a win-win situation: your guest post will boost your exposure, give you some awesome backlinks and, depending on your business, maybe even more sales in the long run. My readers will get a refreshing change of style and another point of view while my blog gets some extra shares for the high quality content and new readers.
What should my guest post be about?
You have probably read some of my articles and got an impression of what this blog is about. If your articles fit into any of the main topics that's great, but do feel free to also hand in different ideas, it might still be interesting for the readers.
Here are some topics I recommend for your guest post:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Online-Marketing (SEO, Conversion, Website Optimization)
- Blogging & Copywriting
- Content Marketing
- Webdesign (Responsive Design, Landing Pages)
- Traffic Generation
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Articles must be unique and unpublished (and will not be published on any other website)
- The article must be written in English and/or German and spell checked (If you can't do both that's no problem, I'll try to do the translation)
- 300 words is the minimum length
- Please optimize your article if you can (no keyword stuffing, formatting, sub-headlines, etc.)
- No affiliate links allowed, but please feel free to link to authority websites (as trust links)
- Please provide an author bio and portrait and make sure included links are either branded (i.e. "Robert Weller writes for toushenne ..."), neutral or links to social profiles.
- Please include pictures if you can and make sure you have publishing rights (you can add attribution requirements at the end of you post)
- Please note that your post might be edited, although in that case I will contact you via email.